Well, some studies say it does not! However many agree to the saying that it does! Whatever the truth is, the fact is that every one man out of three has a problem with the size of his penis! Yes, that’s pretty true. However, women also agree to the fact that size is something they do prefer and desire in men! Apart from size, the penile girth is also one important factor that makes sexual intercourse more pleasurable for both the partners! According to women, an ideal width of a penis is 6” whereas the length is 8”! Of course, in natural circumstances, this is something nearly impossible for the majority of men!
So, what is the average size of a penis? The average penile size is 5.6” during erection, whereas the average circumference is 4.8”! As said, many do not feel comfortable with the size of their penis, thus, they seek means that can help them improve it.
What makes them feel dissatisfied about the way their penis is, is a long story. However in short, factors like porn movies, self insecurities or the misleading information spread through internet and media are few reasons behind, making them think this way.
Luckily, there are many treatments options are intend to help men overcome the ‘lacking they feel’. Amongst others, one treatment option that is sought and considered by many is male enhancement surgery! So, if you are one of those who have been thinking to undergo this invasive option, but are here to know more about it, then let us help you with the purpose! Let’s discuss the pros and cons of penis enlargement exercises in detail!
Penis enlargement surgery is an option that is commonly sought by the ones who can afford it! Yes, by the ones who can afford it! Clearly speaking, it is proven to deliver visible gain in terms of both girth and size of penile. According to the statistics, a man undergoing the treatment can increase as much as 2” in the size of a flaccid penile. Furthermore, one can also improve the girth by up to 35%! Indeed, the results are pretty much impressive and are worth the cost!
However, before I start with the pros of penis enlargement surgery, let me give you some more interesting information about this option. Coming onto the duration of procedure, it is known to last for around 60 minutes, whereas patients are advised to take rest for a minimum of seven days! Besides, they are also asked to avoid any kind of sexual activity as well as exercises for about a month. After which, they can resume their old lifestyle. Now, it’s time to move on to the pros of penis enlargement surgery. Let’s see what it offers to you!
- The option leads to noticeable results right away. Plus, if you are willing to add more benefits, then you can safely use a penis pump for better results.
- Penis enlargement surgery leads to results that are lasting. Other penis enlargement products tend to cause temporary gains.
Even though, the gains stimulated by male enhancement surgery are impressive enough to consider the option, however, one thing that needs to be mention here is that it is associated with great shortcomings! Yes, you read it right!
Almost half of the surgeries ends up triggering complications such as infections, permanent impotence etc. Thus, while you choose this mean for your penis enlargement purpose, keep the following cons in your mind:
- Pain is a common complain after surgery.
- To enhance the length, fat is often injected in the sexual organ. In some cases, the body can reabsorb the fat and can reduce the effectiveness of the treatment to a considerable point.
- You may form scar tissues encompassing the incision area. Besides, other problems one is likely to face are reduced penile sensitivity, bleeding, erectile dysfunction and worst, permanent impotence.
- If the procedure involves cutting the suspensory ligament for length gains, then possibilities are that your erections may become affected.
- The results of penis enlargement surgery are not guaranteed. As said, the procedure has a 50% risk of turning ineffective. Besides, other may experience slight improvement in the girth and size of penile.
- The option is way more costly than anyone would even imagine! An average cost is over $10,000, making it nearly impossible for many to bear!
So, as you can see, the list of cons is three times double the list of its pros. So, it is pretty much understood that the option is not meant for all and one must thoroughly consider it prior going for it. However, if you are serious about size and girth gain, but are too afraid to face side effects, then I would suggest you to go for Vigrx Plus, a natural male enhancement supplement that can help you with the purpose safely and conveniently!